This looks like a quick and easy way to spruce up chicken breasts. The recipe is for two but it can be easily doubled. This originally appeared in the January 2007 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill to medium-high and line a baking tray with foil.
- 2Lay the chick breasts upside-down on the foil, brush with 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce and grill for 5 minutes.
- 3Turn the chicken breasts over, add the bacon to the tray, return to the grill for a further 5 minutes.
- 4Drizzle the chick with remaining barbecue sauce, sprinkle with cheese, then place back under the grill for 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken is cooked through,the cheese is bubbling and golden and the bacon is crispy.
- 5Top the chicken with the bacon to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.3 g