Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another favorite dipper!
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, Crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons dried chives, Crumbled (Use the dried chives if the fresh is not available, otherwise omit.)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, Finely Chopped
- Blend the blue cheese and sour cream thoroughly.
- Add all the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Pineapple, Apple, Pearapple, Cocktail Black Bread, Italian Or French Bread Chunks
Fabulous. This is actually my second time making this--and I forgot to review it last time. Sorry! We love it. I add TONS of hot sauce and at least four cloves of garlic, but that's me (I am not normal). I have never added the chives because I keep forgetting them at the store, but I think they would add a nice layer of flavor.
This was really good. I needed a recipe that did not call for mayo-this fit the bill! The only thing I needed to add was some salt as it was a tad bland without it. Thanks for posting, Di