Recipe by chris_tam
This is my very special recipe made with the sauce, chicken from Anita's Lemon chicken, my moms recipe.
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, leftover from anita's lemon chicken
- 16 ounces of leftover homemade mashed potatoes
- 16 ounces of shredded swiss cheese
- 11 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans
- 14 ounces sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, left over from anita's lemon chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- dice cooked lemon chicken and heat mashed potatoes in microwave until warm.
- mix chicken soup and lemon juice from Anita's chicken in separate bowl. Add in vegetables and diced chicken.
- pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with mashed potatoes.
- add seasonings of your choice and shredded swiss cheese. (I usually add additional pepper after cooking to my own dish).
- cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes.