Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my very special recipe made with the sauce, chicken from Anita's Lemon chicken, my moms recipe.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- dice cooked lemon chicken and heat mashed potatoes in microwave until warm.
- mix chicken soup and lemon juice from Anita's chicken in separate bowl. Add in vegetables and diced chicken.
- pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with mashed potatoes.
- add seasonings of your choice and shredded swiss cheese. (I usually add additional pepper after cooking to my own dish).
- cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes.