Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From CD Kitchen or www.cdkitchen.com. We liked the unusal combination of tamales and chicken with the chili. I will cut the tamales in at least 2" inches pieces the next time, to make it easier to dish up.
- 1 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales, cut in 1-inch pcs
- 1 (10 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut up pcs
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle corn chips on bottom of an 8" baking pan.
- Unwrap tamales; arrange over corn chips. (This is where I cut in 1" or 2" pieces).
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Spoon over tamales. Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F
- Sprinkle with cheese; continue baking till cheese melts. Serve with sour cream.