Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
We just returned from Alaska and we were fortunate enough to take a float plane to the Taku Glacier Lodge in Juneau. Salmon is grilled over an open alderwood fire and served with this recipe. Check out my other recipes from the Taku Glacier Lodge. Here is the link for the float plane trip to the Taku Glacier Lodge: www.wingsairways.com
- 2 cups Tang orange crystals
- 1 cup instant iced tea mix powder
- 1 (3 ounce) packagecrystal light lemonade mix
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- Use 2 heaping teaspoons of mixture per cup of hot water.