1/2 Photos of Tahitian Mojitos for Two
Til today I had never had a mojito, but I had saved many recipes for them into my books thinking they looked delicious! After looking through the ingredients for each I realized I didn't quite have all the ingredients for any certain one so decided rather than search all night for one to use what I had on hand I would create my own. So this is the result and it turned out amazing! The name came from the simple fact that I used a very special bottle of coconut vanilla rum we purchased on our honeymoon in Tahiti. I am sure any coconut rum would suffice and maybe you can add a bit of vanilla as well to get the same flavor. Since I don't have a lot to compare it to, I will let you be the judge.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make mint ice cubes boil water and pour into ice cube trays along with mint sprigs either chopped or left whole.
- 2In small pitcher add mint ice cubes and tonic water and stir around a bit with a wooden spoon to release some of the mint flavor.
- 3Stir in the limeade and then the rum.
- 4Pour into two glasses and sip as you dream about relaxing on the gorgeous beaches of Tahiti and watching the sunset over the clear ocean waters!
- 5Note: if you use a substitute coconut rum, it might be nice to add just a touch of vanilla.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tahitian Mojitos for Two
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: