Recipe by majakete
The kids gave it this title because I think they were surprised they like it so much. I use a fork, but have extra taco chips around for scooping.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (or any ground meat)
- 3 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- taco chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef and add taco seasoning.
- Mix both cans of refried beans with the jar of salsa, set aside.
- Layer the bottom of a 13" x 9" (lasagna) pan with taco chips.
- Place the cooked ground beef on top of the taco chip layer.
- Add any remaining liquid to the bean and salsa mixture, mix together.
- Place this mixture over the ground beef.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes in preheated oven.
- Uncover, crumble taco chips and cheese over the top and bake for another 5-10 minutes.