Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store mixture in an airtight container up to 1 month.
- Use with beef or chicken.
Had the ground beef all browned and ready for the taco seasoning, and guess what....none to be found in the house. A quick search lead me to this recipe, which took all of 1 minute to throw together, and it was every bit as good as I thought it would be. Thanks for the great recipe.