Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found the idea for this recipe on allrecipes.com, but made it into my own recipe by adding a crust, taking a few ingredients out, and adding some different ones in. Very easy to prepare and great for company!
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Spread pizza dough on the bottom and sides of pie pan.
- Cook beef on the skillet over medium heat. Drain off.
- Add taco seasoning and follow directions on packet for taco meat.
- Spoon and flatten mashed potatoes in the pie pan.
- Spread refried beans on top of mashed potatoes.
- Add seasoned ground beef.
- Layer 1/2 cup cheese.
- Crumble nacho chips and add to pie.
- Layer the remaining 1/2 cup cheese
- Top with peppers.
- Cook at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crust is turning brown.
- Add toppings and serve!