- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 (40 g) envelope taco seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into six 2-inch x 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside.
- Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Place a cheese stick and about 1 tablespoon of chilies on each piece of chicken.
- Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up; secure with a toothpick.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove toothpicks.