Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are fantastic. I've served these with salsa on the side. You can season the breabcrumbs any way you want or just leave them plain. From Taste of Home.
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 (40 g) envelope taco seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into six 2-inch x 1/2-inch sticks
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside.
- Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Place a cheese stick and about 1 tablespoon of chilies on each piece of chicken.
- Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up; secure with a toothpick.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove toothpicks.
This was great! These are healthy and fairly easy. Thanks! I'll be making these again.