Recipe by Mama Dia
Serve this with spanish rice, refried beans or a salad. It's always a hit at our dinner table!
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 0.5 (18 ounce) bag white corn tortilla chips (Tostitos bite size)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in a gallon zip lock bag with taco seasoning.
- Shake to coat chicken.
- Pour into 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Top with diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top chicken with corn chips, then top corn chips with cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 15- 20 minutes--until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!