1/2 Photos of Taco Bell Fiesta Bowls-Copycat
If you liked the Taco Bell Fiesta Bowls, then this is right up your alley. Easy peasy to make with boxed and prepared items. I also use this recipe to use up leftover chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) package of spanish Rice-A-Roni
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can beef tamales (paper removed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2Spoon chili into 8 inch square baking dish'.
- 3Cut up the tamales into 1 inch pieces. Top the chili with the tamales.
- 4Heat mixture (covered) in microwave for 4 minutes on high.
- 5Add the rice and cheese on top and finish microwaving until the cheese melts on top-3 minutes on high.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Bell Fiesta Bowls-Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 560.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: