If you liked the Taco Bell Fiesta Bowls, then this is right up your alley. Easy peasy to make with boxed and prepared items. I also use this recipe to use up leftover chili.
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) packageof spanish Rice-A-Roni
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can beef tamales (paper removed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Spoon chili into 8 inch square baking dish'.
- Cut up the tamales into 1 inch pieces. Top the chili with the tamales.
- Heat mixture (covered) in microwave for 4 minutes on high.
- Add the rice and cheese on top and finish microwaving until the cheese melts on top-3 minutes on high.