Recipe by Anita Harris
Great for kids and adults alike! (Not sure of prep time-depends on if you already have the chili or taco meat prepared).
Top Review by Carolyn2003
I love these! We also call these Walking Tacos. Vendors make them every year at our county fair and at our local Popcorn Festival we have annually. These events are where I first even tried these. They are so easy to make. My 3-year-old loves these...a lot less messy than your standard taco. We prefer using seasoned taco meat instead of chili. Very very tasty!
- 6 bags Fritos corn chips, crushed inside the bag (do not remove)
- 2 cups prepared chili or 2 cups taco meat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced tomatoes
- shredded cheese (to garnish)