1/1 Photo of T.v. Eggs - Kids Favorite Fun to Eat Breakfast!
Chef #1290167's Note:
This is a fun looking breakfast that I always make for kids. I call them t.v. eggs because they are shaped like a t.v. The kids always love the idea of it and enjoy the taste just as much! Serve with fresh fruit. Note: if you don;t want to use butter, it can be easily substituted with margarine or any other substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Prep bread by cutting circles into centers of each piece of bread about the size of an egg yolk. Butter each piece of bread with 1/2 tablespoons butter. Set aside.
- 22. Grease a medium frying pan with non fat no stick cooking spray and crack 1 egg into pan as if you are making a sunny side up egg. Let cook very slightly until the egg is stable. Add salt and pepper onto egg.
- 33. Cover the egg with the piece of buttered bread, buttered side up, so that the yolk polks up un-broken through the whole in the bread. After egg has cooked sufficiently, flip over onto other side of pan and let cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- 44. Repeat with other egg. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for T.v. Eggs - Kids Favorite Fun to Eat Breakfast!
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 662.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g