Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of many recipes I have gotten out of a Grill Masters cook book. Some of them I have tried and some are still on my list to try. But all of them sound very yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 8 beef t-bone steaks
- Combine all ingredients for the grilling sauce and mix well.
- Dip meat in sauce and place on grill over hot coals.
- Turn meat and brush with sauce.
- When meat is done brush with sauce once more before removing from grill.
Talk about quick and easy sauce!!! I made this last night to use on a ribeye steak (bone-in) and I decided to marinate it in the sauce for 1 1/2 hours before grilling. I then put it on the grill and basted it in the beginning. This turned out such a tender and juicy steak with so much flavor!!! Will definitely be using this sauce again!!! Thanks for sharing Lacy!! Made for the Bargain Basement part of the Something Old, Something New Event.