Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I bought a new blender and used what fruit I had to make a smoothie. It came out so good that I decided to post!
- 1⁄2 small pineapple
- 1⁄2 large mango
- 4 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- Roughly chop all the fruit and put in a blender.
- Blend until pureed.
- Add yoghurt, juice and ice and blend for another minute or two until smooth.
- Serve immidiately and enjoy!
MMM! I just found frozen mango at the grocery store and bought 3 bags! This was my first smoothie using mango and I think Im in love. Thanks Sylvie! I LOVE the color as well. :)
and i was wondering what to do with that mango lol dee
This sounds good, will have to try