- 2 lbs beef round steak
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut meat into serving size pieces; coat with flour.
- Melt margarine in skillet.
- Brown meat slowly on both sides.
- Put into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, soup and salt.
- Pour over meat.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees 1 hour, or until meat is tender.
- Remove cover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.