I created this when I was trying to come up with ideas for high-protein breakfast meals. I made it in an individual-sized serving, but I'm sure it could easily be multiplied to serve more than one person.
- Heat butter or olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- While skillet is heating, beat eggs and milk together until foamy.
- When skillet is hot, pour eggs into skillet and scramble until just beginning to set.
- Add cheese to eggs and continue cooking eggs to desired doneness.
- After the eggs are done, put them on a plate and continue to stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve immediately.