Recipe by SouthernBell2627
Another excellent recipe from hillbillyhousewife.com. This is an awesome coffee mix. Try it! You will enjoy it!
Top Review by rrutherford6
My own Ice coffee shake.I am a diabetic so I personally use a sugar sub. called whey low (I order online) for the sugar and use sugar free pudding. I use a food processor for the powder mixture. I then use my magic bullet and put between 1/8 to 1/4 cup of boiling water in the blender cup the add about 3 tablespoons of the coffee mix stir till blended fill with ice and add some 1/2 and 1/2 and blend till smooth. Love this treat.
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all of the ingredients into a clean, dry bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything evenly.
- Transfer this mixture into a resealable container.
- To Prepare: Measure 3 or 4 tablespoons of mixture in resealable container into a coffee mug.
- Fill coffee mug with hot water and stir to dissolve.