Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend brought me this delicious dish as part of meal she prepared for me after the birth of my first child. It is so tasty and simple to prepare. I serve it over a bed of rice.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 21 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Prepare baking dish by spraying with no-stick spray.
- Lay chicken breasts in baking pan.
- Place 2 slices of swiss cheese on each chicken breast.
- Mix together water and soup. Spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over chicken and soup.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.