Milwaukee Girl in the South's Note:
A friend brought me this delicious dish as part of meal she prepared for me after the birth of my first child. It is so tasty and simple to prepare. I serve it over a bed of rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare baking dish by spraying with no-stick spray.
- 2Lay chicken breasts in baking pan.
- 3Place 2 slices of swiss cheese on each chicken breast.
- 4Mix together water and soup. Spoon over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle stuffing mix over chicken and soup.
- 6Drizzle with melted butter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.4
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Sodium 1256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix