1/1 Photo of Sweetlip Fillets With Tamarind
This is a nice delicate sauce with a bit of tang to go with any nice white fish fillets. Very quick to do and healthy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the garlic in a little oil till softened.
- 2Add the teriyaki, sugar, fish sauce, tamarind liquid and ginger and boil for a few minutes until slightly thickened.
- 3Steam the fish fillets for about 12 mins, or until cooked.
- 4Drizzle the sauce over the fish fillets and garnish with chili and green onion.
- 5Nice served with steamed rice and a Chinese green vegetable.
You Might Also Like...View All Malaysian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweetlip Fillets With Tamarind
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 1419.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 58.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: