Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Food & Family magazine put out by Kraft, this is a lovely side dish or makes a great snack-crispy and delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white potatoes, Idaho (about 3) or 1 1⁄2 lbs russet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Cook 30 minutes. Turn potatoes, and cook an additional 30 minutes, sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parsley over potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 servings.
Nice potato dish! The use of both types of potatoes was a nice touch. I used homemade Italian dressing. Thanks for sharing!
These were really good; I halved the recipe easily. The cooking time is right-on, but I didn't think the dressing gave these much more flavor than just using olive oil & salt and pepper. I paired these with Pesto "Fried" Chicken.
Very nice fries. The aroma was fabulous while baking. No russets on hand, so I used regular white potaoes. Made for ZWT 3. :)