- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white potatoes, Idaho (about 3) or 1 1⁄2 lbs russet potatoes, cut into spears (about 3)
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Cook 30 minutes. Turn potatoes, and cook an additional 30 minutes, sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parsley over potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 servings.