1/1 Photo of Sweet Sweet Potato (Vegetarian)
1 hr 2 mins
Simple, nourishing and delicious. Reminiscent of a baked custard. You must use whole nutmeg and grate it for this recipe. And even though it only uses a tiny bit of butter a good quality organic butter is the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce sweet potato with a fork a few times, wrap in aluminium foil ,Cand bake on a tray at 180.C till tender.
- 2Carefully unwrap and cut in half or gingerly remove skin, Mash slightly with a fork
- 3Smear butter along surface, sprinkle the nutmeg (it is best to use a microplane and grate it straight over the top) and then the sugar.
- 4Drizzle cream over the top and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Sweet Potato (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g