Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very simple recipe. Can do quickly. Tastes wonderful. A real KISS method of Iced Sweet Tea. (Keep It Simple Silly) Add a sunny day and it becomes Sweet Sun Tea!
- 10 regular tea bags
- 1 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 gallon glass container
- ice cube, cubes from 2 trays
- Remove the paper tabs from tea bags. Tie all the tea bag strings together, throw into glass container.
- Add 1 cup sugar to glass container. Fill container with water within 2" of top. Shake container to dissolve the sugar.
- Place in a sunny spot outside.
- Do your chores or play, come back later, add ice cubes.
- Pour into tall glass with slice of lemon or whatever.
Wonderfully refreshing this time of year. Here in my neck of the woods we have summer, summer, summer and a very tiny winter. Made for Spring PAC 2012.