Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe found in Everyday with Rachel Ray.
- 24 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained (6-inch )
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 48 (1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and cut into 24 (1-inch)
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8" from heat source. Toss pork with chili powder and salt. Thread 2 pieces of pork with 1 each of pineapple and red pepper between them onto skewer. Mix honey and vinegar together for glaze.
- Broil, turning occasionally, and brushing well with glaze during last two minutes, until pork is slightly pink when pierced with a sharp knife, about 8 minutes. Serve warm.
- This recipe could also be grilled.