Recipe by shortnsassy51
We love to have this for special occasions, and is great as a side for showers or parties. It is a family favorite. Just be sure to make an extra loaf, it's very popular with the guys in my family
- parmesan cheese (small triangle grated)
- 4 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained and mashed)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate all of the above for at least 2 hrs, overnite if possible.
- Defrost one loaf frozen breaddough and half it.
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Spread dough into thin rectangle.
- Spread 1/2 artichoke mixture into each rectangle. Fold over each side, overlapping, tuck ends with seam on the bottom.
- Let rise in a warm room for an hour.
- **The best place do this is in your laundry room when you have the dryer running.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes (usually takes a little longer)-let stand before serving.
- **You can do an egg wash on the dough to give the finished bread a rich color.