Wife got this recipe at work. Makes a quick and easy sidedish at any time. Ithink the Sweet Potatoes and citrus work really well with pork. I often double this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or steam sweet potatoes and carrots until tender.
- 2When they are almost done, heat orange juice to boiling in saucepan.
- 3Add the orange peel and lemon juice.
- 4Dissolve the cornstarch in 1 Tbsp water and add to orange mixture.
- 5Continue to heat, stirring until thickened.
- 6Remove vegetables from pot and place in serving dish.
- 7Drizzle orange sauce over them and sprinkle almonds on top.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes & Carrot a L'orange
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g