1/1 Photo of Sweet Potatoes and Eggs
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this recipe was found in The Sweet Potato Lover's Cookbook, 1998, but was changed a bit to suit personal preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then spray a 10-inch glass pie dish with a cooking spray.
- 2In a microwaveable container, cook the sweet potato in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, then add the sweet potato.
- 4Fold in the green onions, the 2 cheeses, Worcestershire sauce & parsley, before adding the salt & lemon pepper.
- 5Pour the mixture into the prepared dish, then sprinkle with bacon.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: