1/10 Photos of Sweet Potato (Yam) Casserole With Marshmallows
This is a compilation of a couple of different recipes I found on the web. My husband loves sweet potatoes with LOTS of marshmallows and wanted a casserole like one of his aunts used to make. After a few trials, this was the final incarnation. It is now a Thanksgiving staple for both his and my family's dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 1 quart baking dish.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Mash yams in a large bowl and add brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, egg, and melted butter.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Place 1/2 mixture in baking dish.
- 6Top with a layer of marshmallows, then add remaining mixture.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and top with remaining marshmallows.
- 9Bake for another 10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato (Yam) Casserole With Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g