Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Either use them as cookies or pill pockets. They are very tasty (I tried them myself).
- 2 cups of non-flavored instant potato flakes
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients well and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Make 1" balls out of the mixture the next day and at that point you can freeze and use as pill pockets.
- Flatten on cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven to desired texture.
- Note: This mixture is very mushy that is the way it is supposed to be.