Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Either use them as cookies or pill pockets. They are very tasty (I tried them myself).
Make and share this Sweet Potato Treats for Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients well and microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Make 1" balls out of the mixture the next day and at that point you can freeze and use as pill pockets.
- Flatten on cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven to desired texture.
- Note: This mixture is very mushy that is the way it is supposed to be.