1 hr 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Warm creamy gnocchi drenched in a decadent coconut milk ice cream sauce will tantalize your tastebuds until you reach a euphoric state!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before starting take out 2 pints of premium vanilla coconut milk ice cream and place on the counter to soften and melt but still remaining cold.
- 2Place 2 cups of the Mashed sweet potatoes into large bowl. Add the ricotta cheese and pumpkin pie spice and blend until well mixed. Add the flour, 1/2 cup at a time until a soft dough forms. Lightly flour a work surface and place the dough in a ball on the work surface. Divide the dough into 6 equal balls. Roll out each ball into a 1-inch wide snake like rope. Cut each rope into 1-inch pieces. Roll the gnocchi over the spikes of a fork. Transfer the formed gnocchi to a large baking sheet. Finish all gnocchi before boiling them.
- 3After all gnocchi are finished bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the gnocchi in 3 batches and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 5 to 6 minutes. Drain the gnocchi using a slotted spoon onto a baking sheet. Tent with foil to keep warm and continue with the remaining.
- 4Place about 10 warm gnocchi in a bowl and spoon over the coconut milk ice-cream sabayon. Enjoy the tastes bites of goodness!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Coconut Sabayon Sauce #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes