Recipe by LAURIE
Why not combine these all these flavors? A great combo from a Tyson recipe flyer. Cooking time is marinading time.
Top Review by Jacqueline in KY
This was good but not something I would do again. I did not care for the green beans in it, just doens't seem to go with sweet potatoes and chicken salad. I am certain that others will like it, so please do try it.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cooked and cubed (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, potatoes and green beans in large bowl.
- To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, milk, dill weed, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture; stir gently to coat evenly.
- To allow flavors to develop, cover salad and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish salad with chopped toasted pecans. Serve with warm pita bread, cut in triangles.
- Refrigerate leftovers.