Why not combine these all these flavors? A great combo from a Tyson recipe flyer. Cooking time is marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups small red potatoes, cooked and cubed (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Combine chicken, potatoes and green beans in large bowl.
- 2To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, milk, dill weed, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over chicken mixture; stir gently to coat evenly.
- 4To allow flavors to develop, cover salad and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 5Garnish salad with chopped toasted pecans. Serve with warm pita bread, cut in triangles.
- 6Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 653.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 33.0 g