- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 12 large marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, plus more for mashing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, plus more for mashing
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake sweet potatoes for 1 hour or until soft at 450. Mash with some brown sugar and butter. Place half in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole. Tear marshmallows and layer on top. Top with remaining sweet potatoes. Top with cornflakes. In a saucepan bring remaining ingredients to boil and pour over cornflakes. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes.