Recipe by Mercy
A terrific side dish or holiday appetizer...little portable, handheld sweet potato casseroles! The cooking time includes one hour for chilling time (it may take longer).
- 1360.77 g sweet potatoes, cooked and drained
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1 whole egg
- 118.29 ml miniature marshmallow
- 118.29 ml gingersnap crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the sweet potatoes while they are still hot and add the butter, salt and spices.
- Add the egg and continue to whip until thoroughly combined.
- Chill until firm and then form into golf ball sized piece, stuffing 2 to 3 marshmallows in center of each ball.
- Roll in the ginger snap crumbs and place on a non-stick or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes.