1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato- Apple Casserole
I took parts of two differnt recipes and came up with this one last Thanksgivinig and it was a hit at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Slice apples 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Put lemon juice on apples.
- 4Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- 5Alternate layers of potatoes and apples in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle each layer with sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned and apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato- Apple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 152.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g