Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
For those following a low GI diet this is an ideal alternative to potato mash.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I had no doubt that I would love this, since I love goat cheese with sett potatoes and yams. Roasting the seet potatoes and garlic really brings out a nice sweetness and mellows the garlic a bit. I made this just as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thanx!
- 200 g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, in skins tips removed
- 75 g soft goat cheese, cubed
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F/180C.
- Place the potato, garlic and oil in a small oven proof dish and toss well. Cover and roast for 25 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic into the potato (be careful it will be HOT!) and add the goats cheese. Mash everything together well.
- Add lemon juice and black pepper if desired.