Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A comforting and delicious treat that feels incredibly naughty. The sweetness of the potatoe combines wonderfully with the bitter dark chocolate and the creamy creme fraiche. Very simple to prepare.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Boil in water until soft - about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave.
- Mash the sweet potatoes and add the butter, nutmeg and honey.
- Spoon the mashed sweet potato into two bowls and pour over the melted chocolate.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche on top of each bowl.