1/3 Photos of Sweet Potato and Chicken Salad
Serve on romaine lettuce leaves for a nice light lunch. Cook time is for the sweet potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise, amount to desired moistness
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- romaine lettuce leaf
- 1Steam or boil the cubed sweet potatoes just until tender; drain and place in the refridgerator to cool completely.
- 2While sweet potatoes are cooling, mix all other ingredients togther in a large bowl.
- 3Gently fold in the cooled sweet potatoes.
- 4Chill until ready to serve.
- 5Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: