Recipe by *Parsley*
Serve on romaine lettuce leaves for a nice light lunch. Cook time is for the sweet potatoes
Top Review by BelmarNJmike
I made this last night and just ate the leftovers over a bed of spinach. It was awesome and extremely healthy? to even go a step further, I substituted Plain Greek Yogurt for the mayo? you?d never know the difference! Thanks!
- 2 cups peeled and diced sweet potatoes
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise, amount to desired moistness
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- romaine lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil the cubed sweet potatoes just until tender; drain and place in the refridgerator to cool completely.
- While sweet potatoes are cooling, mix all other ingredients togther in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the cooled sweet potatoes.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.