Recipe by Kate the Magnificent
Simple, tasty, and healthy. This is great for breakfast, or as a dessert or snack. If you want it to be sweeter, dip it in extra syrup.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the peanut butter on the right half of the tortilla, leaving about an inch on the sides.
- Put chickpeas on the peanut butter, in the shape of a loose rectangle in the middle and to the left side on the peanut butter half; in one layer, not stacked or piled.
- Cover the chickpeas with nuts, syrup, and honey.
- Fold the left half of the tortilla over the right, press down on all the 3 loose edges, and fold the top and bottom "flaps" in, and then fold the right "flap" over those two flaps. You will make a rectangle.
- Flip it over on the plate so the flaps won't fly up, and microwave on high for 20 secs.
- Dip in syrup if desired and eat it like a hot pocket.