Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sausage links cooked in hot pepper jelly. Makes a great side for breakfast or brunch or even an appetizer. From Southern Living Magazine
- 2 (12 ounce) packages pork sausage links
- 1 (10 ounce) jar hot pepper jelly
- Cook sausage in two batches, in a large skillet according to package directions. Drain on paper towels.
- Wipe skillet clean; spoon pepper jelly into skillet and cook stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Return sausage to the skillet and cook, gently stirring 2 to 3 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly heated and coated.