Sausage links cooked in hot pepper jelly. Makes a great side for breakfast or brunch or even an appetizer. From Southern Living Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages pork sausage links
- 1 (10 ounce) jar hot pepper jelly
- 1Cook sausage in two batches, in a large skillet according to package directions. Drain on paper towels.
- 2Wipe skillet clean; spoon pepper jelly into skillet and cook stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- 3Return sausage to the skillet and cook, gently stirring 2 to 3 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly heated and coated.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet 'n' Spicy Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 551.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g