Recipe by wittlebit83
Bacon wrapped, sweet but spicy, bite-sized chicken. So easy and a perfect finger food or main course.
Top Review by alligirl
De-Lish! So yummy! I've had these saved to try for too long now! And try we did! I made these as part of 'Appy Night' and were not disappointed! I used a nice sized chicken breast and 3 slices of applewood bacon, as it is what I had on hand. The sweet/spicy combo is one we are fond of, so I figured this would be a fave! Thanks for sharing, wittlebit83!
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon (turkey for healthy ones)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut bacon into 1 to 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken piece. Use toothpicks if necessary.
- Combine the brown sugar and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Roll each piece of chicken and bacon in the brown sugar/cayenne mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet keeping the pieces from touching.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.