Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for Christmas gifts, or just munching with a good movie. Thanks to my friend, Verna, for this great, EASY recipe.
- 5 cups popped popcorn (unbuttered, unsalted)
- 12 ounces peanuts (dry-roasted or honey-roasted, not too salty!)
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 lb almond bark (vanilla flavored, find near baking chocolate aisle)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (smooth or creamy)
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn (remove unpopped kernels), Rice Krispies, and peanuts.
- In another bowl, melt almond bark and peanut butter in microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir and keep microwaving in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Pour melted ingredients over popcorn mixture and fold, mixing well.
- Pour onto a large piece of parchment, waxed paper, or foil sprayed with Pam.
- Cool for 15 minutes and either form into balls, or leave flat to dry another 30 minutes, then break apart.