Recipe by The Pantry Elf
You'll be drooling while this is cooking in the oven! I can't remember where I got this recipe from, but I make it all the time. It's so simple and delicious - it's sausage and potatoes, how could it not be!
- 10 sweet Italian sausages
- 6 russet potatoes (baking potatoes)
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the sausage, potatoes, and bell pepper in to large chunks. Place in a large bowl.
- Pour in the onion soup mix and olive oil, and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan and bake for 2-3 hours, making sure to mix it every half hour. The sausage and potatoes will have a nice deep brown color when done.