Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
5- Ingredient Fix Contest Entry Tropical fruits and mango habanero salsa combine with diced potatoes in this sweet heat side dish.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can tropical fruit in juice, drained, reserving 2 Tbsp juice
- 1⁄2 cup mango habanero salsa
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- Prepare the potatoes according to package instructions. Place in a large bowl; add the remaining ingredients plus reserved fruit juice. Gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.