- 5 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the drained green beans to a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over beans. Pepper to taste.
- Top with the cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the bacon, and then pour the butter over the top.
- Cover with foil and cook 1 hour.
- Remove foil 10 minutes before it is done so bacon can get crispy.