1/2 Photos of Sweet Fruit Pizza That Looks Like a Regular Pizza!
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
There are a lot of fruit pizza recipes out here, but this one has a twist, it uses a regular pizza dough crust (I use Honey Pizza Dough (awesome) with 1/2 cup sugar added and it makes two pizza crusts), and the toppings make it look like a "regular pizza." Really good and super fun for kids to make too. And as a bonus, if you are careful about the white chocolate you use, I think it could be considered vegan. Feel free to experiment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make pizza dough according to directions but add about 1/2 cup extra sugar to make it sweet. Bake the dough empty. Cool.
- 2Spread with jam/jelly.
- 3Using a potato peeler or grater, add enough white chocolate shavings to look like cheese.
- 4Sprinkle on walnuts to look like sausage.
- 5Slice strawberries to look like pepperoni slices.
- 6Sprinkle with green sugar or other green cookie sprinkles if you want to simulate oregano.
- 7I find that it looks best the first day. But tastes great even if the strawberries dry out a little --
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Fruit Pizza That Looks Like a Regular Pizza!
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: