Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
You can enjoy this over Mashed Potatoes. Goes great with rice and stir fry vegetables. This recipe came from Slow Cooker Recipes 4 Families. I have not tried this recipe, posting for safe keeping.
- 6 bone in chicken thighs (or whatever cut of chicken you prefer really...with or without bone)
- flour (to coat)
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Toss chicken pieces in flour to coat and lay on bottom of slow cooker dish.
- Combine all other sauces and pour over chicken.
- Cook on HIGH for 4hrs or LOW for 6-8hrs.