Recipe by Jennygal
Top Review by Loves-2-Cook
I did not have the flour tortillas or the apricot preserves so I just made an omelet using fat free mozzarella and orange marmalade with some crumbled bacon added to it. It was very good. Next time I will try it with the flour tortillas. Thanks for an easy recipe.
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine egg with salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Spray small skillet with nonstick spray and heat on med until hot.
- Add egg and cook about 1 minute or set. Slide onto a plate.
- Re-spray same skillet.
- Spread 1 tortilla with preserves.
- Place in skillet and top with egg, cheese and remaining tortilla. Press down.
- Cook 1 minute, or until browned on bottom. Flip and brown other side.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!