Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 mins
I have no idea what kind of food this counts as, but it's fun to make, minuscule in size and yummy :)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (stale or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 mandarin orange, peeled
- If your breadcrumbs are fresh, microwave them for one to two minutes. (They're nicer than plain stale ones).
- Microwave margarine and honey for two minutes. If you like your breadcrumbs blackened and slightly carcinogenic -I do !- then microwave them with the honey and marg on top.
- Combine breadcrumbs with melted margarine and honey.
- Cut or bare handedly rip mandarin pieces apart - squeeze out all the pulp and juice onto the breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- If you want, microwave for another 30 seconds before digging in with a teaspoon.
- Also nice on top of yoghurt.